Typically the placement procedure adopted
by the cell involves the following steps:
- Invitations are sent to corporate firms and R&D Organizations
along with a job Notification form (JNF).
- The organizations respond to JNF.
- JNF is made available to students.
- Student registration is done by the T&P Cell.
- Date of placement activity is announced.
- Organization visits the institute and conduct placement activity.
- The organization furnishes a list of selected students to
the Training & Placement Cell. The cell also registers a job against the name
of the students and takes this into consideration while allowing him/her to the
next placement activity.
The average placement has been
Apart from the campus recruitment the students from the institute have been placed with all top public sectors like CSIR, DRDO, ISRO, BARC, BHEL, BEL, NTPC, NALCO etc.